Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bunco Gal

All right Bunco ladies, I am ready to play Bunco. By the time we meet, I will even have found out how to play Bunco. I was unduly excited when I was invited to Bunco night (yes, I have brought this up before).

Cheryl said, "I've been meaning to ask you what you are doing Monday nights? We've been getting together for bunco and it is really fun; food and drink and the kids always go to the babysitter."

Oh, thank you, yes, I would love to be in on bunco. Monday night. Oh dear, turns out I work on Monday night...maybe I can change my hours? I finally am invited, which is what I really wanted, but I can't even make it to the get together. The desire to be invited might even outweigh my ability to actually participate. I hope there will be other bunco nights.

1 comment:

Joan Novark said...

Hey, I love your new tagline! I need to make mine more concise...