Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things I Am Thankful for Today

I am thankful that I live in what is still the free world.

I am thankful my material needs are met.

I am thankful that my kids are healthy and (when not having tantrums) happy.

I am thankful for my membership at the JCC, and the positivity of the trainers at the gym there.

I am thankful for chocolate, fresh cranberry sauce, and the occassional good night's sleep!

I am thankful that my husband and I are employed in the public sector, and seem (seem!) to have secure jobs.

I am thankful for the solar system, and that I can see stars at night and learn about constellations.

I am thankful for seasons and weather, so every day does not look the same. Sweaters. Wool hats.

I am thankful for birds, since they can fly and sing--

oh no, now I will feel guilty for also EATING a bird today!

No comments: